We are group of young enthusiastic people who want to promote montenegrin nature and culture beauty true active sport on interesting way. Started as photographer and outdoor sportsman, but later on we develop our ideas in business and want it to share with other people. Our mission is is to courage others to try some adventure and feel adrenaline and challenge them self to do something new. Tourists has unusual opportunity to discover amazing number of natural, cultural and historical diversity on such a small terrain like it's Montenegro. We encourage others to feel the nature and to understand how is important to do outdoor sport activities, also how to protect environment and nature. Years of experience every day gives us new ideas how to improve our agency and to present to other people. Visit us on Attractionmontenegro.
Did you know…
- That the Oktoih is the oldest printed book in Montenegro, printed in Cetinje in 1494?
- That Montenegro was declared an Ecological state in 1992?
- That Crkvine is the place with the most rainy days in Europe?
- That Long Beach in Ulcinj is the longest beach on the Adriatic Sea (13km)?
- That Hypnos Mosaic in Risan (God of Sleep) is the only known image of this deity in the world?
- That Monastery Ostrog is one of the most visited shrines in the Christian world?
- That most of the rivers in Montenegro belong to Black Sea drainage basin even though Montenegro is an Adriatic state?
- That Old Olive Tree (located in Bar) is one of the oldest trees in the Europe (more then 2000 years old)?
- That the Njegos Mausoleum on Lovcen is the highest mausoleum on the world?
- That the Bay of Kotor is the southernmost fjord in the world?
- That Tara Canyon is deepest canyon in Europe, and second deepest canyon in the world?
- That bridge on the Mala Rijeka is the highest railway bridge in Europe and among upward on the planet (high 203, and almost 500 meters long)?
- That Skadar Lake is the biggest lake on Balkan peninsula?
- That Montenegro is one of the TOP Tourist destinations in the last couple of years?
- That Kotor has been selected the no.1 THE BEST IN TRAVEL CITY in the world?
- That Tara River Bridge is selected among the 20 most beautiful bridges on the planet?
- That Montenegro has 5 National Parks (Lovcen, Skadar Lake, Durmitor, Biogradska Gora, Prokletije)?
Relaxation and recreation are basic reasons for tourism. However, every trip is associated with certain health risks of which many can be avoided or significantly reduced if we are prepared and if we behave in appropriate manner during our vacation.
Before going to a longer journey, you should get informed about all details and all potential risks of such journey and in accordance with this information implement preventive protection measures.
Recommendations to all who are getting ready for a vacation are the following:
On the road
• Start your trip (drive) after a good night sleep.
• If you travel by car, avoid traffic jams and before you start your trip get informed about the situation on the road.
• Adjust speed to the conditions on the road and respect speed limits.
• Drive in appropriate footwear, do not use mobile phones, alcohol or carbonated drinks while driving.
• If you travel with small children, plan everything well in advance.
• Prepare enough food and water for children and moderately use air-conditioning in the car.
• If you have a chronic disease, pay special attention.
• Find out well in advance about the quality and availability of local health care services in the place where you are going to spend your vacation.
On the sea
• Sunbathing from 10.00h – 17.00h is not recommended.
• Sunbathing in the morning until 10.00h and in the afternoon from 17.00h is recommended with the use of protective sun creams particularly for children.
• Do not swim out of the marked swimming zones and do not leave them on the floating recreational vessels.
• Do not expose yourself to dangers while swimming or diving.
• If you feel tiredness during sunbathing, exhaustion, headache, vomiting or high temperature go immediately to the lifeguard on the beach and to the closest health care facility.
• Get informed in all details about the place where you are going to stay in nature and check in advance weather forecast.
• Use marked paths and roads to get to the location and wear adequate footwear and clothes.
• Prepare adequate quantities of water.
• Take mobile phones with fully charged batteries and lamps and spare lamp batteries.
• Take children to the nature trips only when you plan such trips in details.
• During your stay in nature do not light fire and do not throw cigarette butts or inflammable objects.
• Rescue service 123
• Police 122
• Emergency 124
• Call centre of the Health Care Station Podgorica 19816
• Call centre of AMSCG (Auto-Moto Association of Montenegro) 19807
Built into the rock, visited by pilgrims of all faiths, from all over the world. There lie the miracleworking remains of its founder, St. Basil of Ostrog.
The Nevidio Canyon
You will need a guide to pass through the last conquered canyon in Europe. But you will also feel the strength and power of the River Komarnica at the beginning of the canyon, from the bridge that rises above it.
Lakes and Žabljak
On the Sinjajevina plateau: the lakes, Vražjeand Ribljejezero.An ancient cemetery (“the Greek cemetery”) with interesting tombstones. The beguiling landscape called BareŽugića. You should visit Zminičkojezero. You could stay in Žabljak for days. Visit Black Lake and at least Zminjejezero,take the ski lift to the peak Savinkuk...
Štuoc, Tara and Sušica canyons
The asphalt road towards the peak of Štuoc is narrow but the views are magnificent. From the lookout of Ćurevac you can see the Tara Canyon. The ridge beneath Štuoc (1,959 m above sea level) is the highest paved road in Montenegro. Across the wavy plateau, to a place surrounded by pines, with a view over the magnificent, wild Sušica Canyon.
The southern part of the circle around the crown of Durmitor leads you through landscapes that look strange, sometimes even surreal.
Lake Piva and Piva Monastery
It is hard not to stop and take a look from the fence of Mratinje Hydroelectric Power Plant over a gaping chasm, 220 metresdeep, with the silk ribbon that is the River Piva.
The rim of Bukovica Canyon, the small place Boan, the canyon of the River Tušinje, the mountain of Semolj, as well as a valley where the young River Morača slowly grows. You will remember all these places because of their romantic forests and lush green vegetation.